miércoles, 2 de diciembre de 2009

Holidays

Hi, Im Ali and Im going to talk about my holidays...
Here in Argentina, holidays are going to start, same as summer.
On summer, I usually go to the beach, like "las grutas", but there are beaches nearly, like "Monte Hermoso" or "Pehuen Co". I sometimes go to the pool, or to a lagoon near Bahia Blanca, becuase my grandfather had a house there, but i just go one time after my granfather die, like a month ago..
But, I have to go because today I have a final test in the conservatory(music school) and i didn´t study very much.

Alicia

1 comentario:

Brittany A dijo...

Hola, me llamo Brittany. Mi nombre de la clase de Espanol es Margarita. Para la navidad, yo fui a Canada y visitar mi familia. Mis abuelos y primos. Vamos a ir en trineo y jugar en la nieve. Cenamos en casa de mis primos, y se presenta abierto en la mañana. Estoy muy emocionado de ver a mi familia.