martes, 30 de marzo de 2010

My name is Emilia Schoenemann, and I’m 13 years old. I’m from Bahia Blanca, in Argentina, and I’ve lived here all my life. In my house we’re four: my mother, my father, my sister and I. We also have a cat and a dog.
I like going out with my friends, because they’re important for me and I love being with them. They’re really funny and four months ago we created a group called “SOLAS”. We’re eight. I mettwo of my friends when I was small, in kindergarten, and five are new friends, but they are all my best friends.
I love playing volleybal and going shopping, those are my hobbies. I go to a club called “ UNO Bahia Club” twice a week. I also play the piano at the “Conservatorio”. It’s like a school, but of music, and in my free time I play computer games or watch TV.
I go to “ Ciclo Básico School”. I entered one year ago and I really like it (more than my other school). I’ve got a lot of new friends. My favourite subjects are: Maths, Art, and English. Out of school, my grandmother teaches me English. I like those classes because I’m alone with my sister and my grandma and we have long breaks.

Kisses

Emilia


2 comentarios:

Cande dijo...

Hello! My name is Candela and i am 13 years old.I live in a house in bahia blanca with my parents and my brother tomas.
My school is Escuela de Educacion General Basica Ezequiel Martinez Estrada, it is a big school and i am in second year of secondary school. i go to school from 7.30 to 13.00 in the morning. my favourite subjects are gym and music. i don´t like maths and history because they are boring and dificult.
In my free time i like playing computer games, watching television and meeting friends, on Fridays I go to english and sometimes I play volleyball because i like it very much.

bye, good luck

rolindon dijo...

We are Ro and Euge , and this is just a test !